A sub-division of oldpunks.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

My New Che Shirt Idea

I always write curse words as s--t and f--k. It's just my thing. Here's a dirty joke I wrote: Did you hear Lois Lane won't go down on Superman? Yeah, she's afraid she'll blow her brains out.

I can't do photoshop so here's my great new t-shirt idea. On the front it'll have this picture of dirtbag mass murderer Che Guevara dead on a slab in Bolivia. On top it'll read "S--T Guevara" (except it'll be the real curse word) and on the bottom there will be a little head shot of Moe from The Simpsons and he says his famous line first applied to a monkey knife fight, "He ain't pretty no more."

So, whatta ya think?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em, I don't know how to break this to you but it won't do any good. Hillary will still be CINC in '88.
Sorry dude.

3:23 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cripes I meant '08 - got pneumonia and my brain is fuzzy.

3:24 AM

 
Blogger emerson said...

This has nothing to do with Hillary. This is my mealticket out of worksville, baby!

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Ratface said...

i'm making a shirt that says:
rock out with your bach out. i know i know, big music nerd..

6:22 PM

 
Blogger emerson said...

I like to say "I'll be Bach" instead of "I'll be Back" and say the "ch" as a long, drawn out choking sound. I'm a nerd AND bizarre.

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em - yer gonna be a Toyota cubicle rat till the day you die. If you REALLY wanna make some big bucks learn how to rap.............

Hey, how bout a t-shirt showing the embalmed V.I. Lenin with the slogan: "Commies - A Good Start".

4:49 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen Motorcycle Diaries? If not, stay away from it as far as you can. It almost made me puke.

6:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home