A sub-division of oldpunks.com

Friday, September 30, 2005

Old School Punk Radio From A Buzzcock's Girlfriend

E-MAIL WILL SAVE US. E-MAIL KNOWS EVERYTHING

Hello there...

Yes, I've shamelessly used the fact I am romantically entwined with Buzzcock Mr Steve Diggle to plug my punk radio show, but what's a girl to do?

I want to let you know about my new 2 hour punk / new wave and ska radio show 'The Pogo Session', featured on online rock station the Album Zone on Live 365.com.

You need a user name to log in to the site, but it's free. All Album Zone shows are on rotation a week at a time, but if you manage to catch one of my shows, do let me know what you think.

Warm wishes,

Zoe
zoƫ street
music journalist / presenter - 'the pogo sessions'
punk, new wave, ska, dub
Album Zone / Live365.com

e: pogopost@yahoo.co.uk m: 07861 249 645

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heard this on Radio Tatras FM as well, but will check out on Live365.com. Really liked it. Good fun and quite sexy ( drool)

2:29 PM

 
Blogger emerson said...

Tesco S:

I don't know her but her press release was funny and showed balls. Not literally.

4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home