A sub-division of oldpunks.com

Thursday, August 04, 2005

The New Cosby Kid

So, I'm reading about Meth and I ran across Meth Mouth - "the rapid, rampant tooth rot that looks more like something out of a horror movie than a dental diagnosis." For a second there I thought junkies lost all their teeth except for two massive front ones, a la my main man Mushmouth.

The following pics are not for the squeamish. It ain't pretty. Kiss Me! Alive and living dead The Piece Of Resistance

Stick to booze, kids, and be sure to both brush AND floss. Otherwise this could be you. Hey Hey Hey!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ratface said...

...and to think my meth friend just didn't brush his teeth regularly

11:54 AM

 
Blogger emerson said...

Ratface from Baltimore. Say hi to John Waters and I hope Reptilian Records is still around.

11:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home