A sub-division of oldpunks.com

Monday, July 25, 2005

Mark Steyn Destroys Multiculturalism

Mark Steyn (aka my hero) puts the wood to warm and fluffy multiculturalism in The Australian. I'm all for multiple cultures existing in the same space but PC multiculturalism is where every culture that hates western culture is automatically considered superior to it. Anyone "of culture" who claims victimhood is encouraged to agitate for revenge (oops, I mean justice) and money. It's one thing to claim equivalence of cultures (an argument I avoid) but, as an example, I don't like that there's a native Hawaiian master race theory that's allowed to flourish because of multiculturalism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that Steyn article. I would have never found that on my own. It was a very interesting read.

4:27 PM

 
Blogger emerson said...

That's ok. Everything I do, I do for the kids. If you're a kid I promise I will not play rub rub with you or give you Jesus Juice. My intentions are music based and pure.

4:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home