A sub-division of oldpunks.com

Monday, November 14, 2005

I'm A Conspiracy!

Over at the Artforum conspiracy theory page there's a link to this blog. As of now it's at the very bottom. WTF?

Sure I work for the CIA, sure my budget comes from secret black ops funding, and sure I'm not really human but a cray computer running the latest beta human intelligence software, but don't I have the right to keep Larry Sellers from actualizing his dream of being something more than a paranoid nobody with delusions of relevance? Don't I??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes you certainly do!

7:48 PM

 
Blogger Eric XXL said...

Larry Sellers is a punk:

Maybe he'll understand this. YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS?! THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU F*CK A STRANGER IN THE ASS! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS, LARRY! HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS! F*CK A STRANGER IN THE ASS!

8:08 PM

 
Blogger Robert G. said...

So let me get this straight: my seeing patterns of complex flashing lights whenever I view your mainpage has NOTHING to do with my sudden and impulsive desire to buy Ramones albums?

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home