A sub-division of oldpunks.com

Friday, September 16, 2005

Cindy Sheehan Loves Her Cocoa Puffs

Cindy "Sock Puppet" Sheehan, America's #1 insane housewife, came out with a statement that scrambled all nuthouses to high alert in preparation for the arrival of their queen.

She demanded Bush "pull out troops out of occupied New Orleans".

I can't stop laughing at her supposed suffering and righteous hatred. Look at this picture and sing "Hound Dog". I do it in my mind all the time and I always laugh like it's the very first time.

Little Green Footballs got it right in this piece called "How Phony Can They Get?"

If Sheehan didn't exist Karl Rove would have to invent her.

9/22/2005 update: Sheehan only had 30 people show up for her big protest at the White House. Here's a poster.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert G. said...

I have some suspicions that her "blog" is ghosted. She didn't seem that garrulous or eloquent--such as it is--when I saw her interviewed.

5:33 PM

 
Blogger emerson said...

I bet she scribbles something out and someone else cleans it and gives it focus.

When she does lose it I hope she doesn't hurt anybody.

6:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home