A sub-division of oldpunks.com

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Howie Comes Clean And Proves To Be Full Of Hooey

Howie's Blog came to an end Monday with his admission of pranksterism. The third of the three fake liberals with fake lefty blogs (Blame Bush! the creme de la crumb and Dean's Stop The Neocons a brutally funny attack on the English language), Howie started with misspellings like Dean and settled into straight leftist dogma designed to drive conservatives nuts and elicit unblinking support from liberals.

Howie was never funny and he never tried to be, but he did write some good bits on the need for surrender to our enemies. As Howie/Hooey admits: "Running across some lefty blog, DU I think it was, I decided to have a little fun. I came up with this blithering blather about passive survival and how we need to talk to Usama binLaden and building a mosque at Ground Zero. I wanted to see what reaction I got from the lefties."

The Oldpunks Blog is neither satire nor music blog. It's a joint project of the CIA, Cyberdyne Systems and Mo' Better Meatty Meat Burgers. My real name is 00100111000111101101.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home